VersiTank® is a heavy duty plastic module that allows for either sub-surface infiltration or onsite storage tank.
VersiTank® stormwater tanks provide an efficient at-source management system for rainwater from roofs and other impermeable surfaces such as parking areas, driveways, playgrounds and sports fields.
VersiTank® stormwater tanks are available in several sizes and load-bearing capacities catering for the requirement of individual houses up to the largest commercial and industrial developments. The load-bearing capacity of each type may be increased with the use of additional proprietary “stabilisers”.
VersiTank® modules are easily assembled on site by clipping together lightweight, high strength interlocking panels. Assembled units can be interlocked both vertically and horizontally thereby ensuring the system remains stable under trafficable or high weight bearing load areas.
VersiTank® is a heavy duty plastic module that can be used as a void filler within planter boxes.
VersiTank® ideal for infiltration tanks, onsite detention tanks or onsite retention tanks
Stormwater infiltration and storage tanks offer benefits including:
- On-site retention or detention of stormwater
- Mitigation of downstream flooding
- Catering for all volume requirements
- Resistance to biological attack and to a wide range of soil-borne chemicals
- Sub-surface installation that maximises site utilization
- Allowing storm water to be filtered before infiltrating water tables or storm drains
- More economic systems than bio-swales, retention ponds and concrete tanks
- No specialised installation equipment required
- Support US LEED™ credits
- Fire-resistant option available.
FIREFLY @ CLEMENTI
IKEA, DOHA FESTIVAL CITY
ECOASIS @ SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
PUNGGOL PROMENADE RIVERSIDE WALK
HDB PUNGGOL LODGE
PUNGGOL WATERFRONT PROMENADE
MT ROSIE PRIVATE RESIDENCE
EWART PARK PRIVATE RESIDENCE
GREENWOOD SANCTUARY @ ADMIRALTY
Additional projects: http://elmich.com/asia/projects/